What: St. Mary’s Academy Student Fundraiser – Better Together
When: Monday, November 1 - Tuesday, November 30
Why: The Student Fundraiser is an annual student-led school fundraiser. Each student is championed to raise $200 through their extended network of friends and family to contribute toward the school goal of $100,000, which benefits student activities, operating expenses and financial aid at St. Mary’s Academy. Learn more about why we fundraise here! The Student Fundraiser is a chance for students to learn about philanthropy and give back to SMA by sharing what they love about St. Mary's Academy with their community.
This year we are working together as a community to raise $100,000. We are better together!
How can parents help?
- Encourage your student to set up their fundraising page and help them build a list of friends/family to ask
- Instructions will be pushed to iPads and emailed to students on November 1
- Support the student fundraiser
- You can give directly to your student's fundraising page by clicking here
- New this year, we have made it easy for you to add a pledge (of any amount) to your FACTS account here
- FACTS pledges will be charged in a single installment on December 17
How can alumnae and friends of SMA help?
- Fundraise for the SMA alumnae team by clicking here
- Donate to a student by joining our "warm leads list" and a current SMA student will benefit from your donations. Please email Paige Silverston at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on being a "warm lead"
Questions? Want to Get Involved? Email Paige Silverston at email@example.com.