St. Mary’s Academy is seeking a positive, service-oriented person to team up with our café manager beginning in the Fall of 2019. This is a unique opportunity to work in a wonderful community!
Primary Responsibilities: food preparation, cafeteria and kitchen clean-up, and cashiering.
Qualifications: must have (or be willing to get) a food handler’s card, must pass a background check, and food service experience is strongly preferred.
Hours: 5-7 hours/day, Monday-Friday, $15 per hour plus benefits*. While we are looking for someone to work five days a week, two people could easily job share.
- St. Mary's Academy is proud to offer comprehensive benefits to our eligible employees:
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage at no cost to employee only
- Opt-Out of Health Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability (Employer Paid)
- Vacation and Sick Leave
- Holiday Pay
- Retirement 403(b) plan
- Paid Jury Duty
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Remission for St. Mary's Academy
- Employee Assistance Program
Please contact Kari Forrer in Human Resources for more information.
For additional employment opportunities at St. Mary's please click here.