Permission Forms

Parents / Permission Forms 

For your convenience, St. Mary's Academy provides downloadable permission forms.

General Forms and Contracts

General Field Trip Permission Form

This form is used to give permission for the student to miss regularly-scheduled classes in favor of a field trip for another class.It needs to be signed by all affected teachers, the parents and the assistant principal for student life.

Special Field Trip Permission Form

See Assistant Principal of Student Life, Patty Gorman, on the specifics about how this form is used.

2018 Frosh Fun Day Permission Form

Athletic Forms & Contracts

Forms must be submitted to St. Mary's athletic department prior to participating in any athletic activity including: tryouts, practice, or competition. For more information about St. Mary's athlete rules and regulations, guidelines and policies, please refer to our Student Athletes' Handbook.

Click here for the athletics forms and handbook.

For additional information, contact Patty Gorman, Assistant Principal of Student Life at 503-228-8306.