2019 Winter Sports Registration
2019 SMA Winter Sports Season
(Alpine Skiing, Basketball, Nordic Skiing & Swimming)
WINTER SPORTS - Winter sports are only a few weeks away! Plan ahead to make sure you are eligible for winter tryouts and practices. Go to the Athletic Eligibility page and follow the steps to gain athletic eligibility for the season.
MONDAY, November 18, 2019 is the first day of winter sports for all high schools in Oregon. Make sure you have:
- Read the 2019-20 SMA Student-Athlete Handbook
- completed the online registration through the Family ID website including payment of the participation fee for basketball and swimming.
- submitted a copy of current physical on the state-mandated OSAA form
- submitted the IMPACT consent form (in order to take the neurocognitive baseline test in case you suffer a concussion during the season -- skiing and basketball only)
- NEW THIS YEAR: Athletic Commitment Agreement Each athlete will be required to turn in a hard copy of their Athletic Commitment Agreement to ensure there is no confusion regarding excused and unexcused absences and conflicts. (If you submitted one for a fall sport, it is good for the entire school year. No need to submit another.)
- Have returned all school-issued uniforms and equipment or paid for from previous seasons
ALL of these must be completed/turned in to the SMA Athletic Office by Wednesday, November 13 to make sure you are cleared to participate.
All forms must come to the SMA Athletic Department at school.
Winter Sports Tryouts/Practices start on November 18!