Summer Sports Camps & Athletic Opportunities
2019 ST. MARY'S BLUES SUMMER CAMP REGISTRATION
IS NOW OPEN!!!!
- Basketball Camp
- June 24th-27th, 12:00 PM - 3:30 PM, Grades 5th-8th--$120
- Volleyball Camp
- August 5th - 8th, 8:00 AM - 10:30 AM, Grades 3rd - 6th--$100
- August 5th - 8th, 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM, Grades 7th-9th--$120
- Due to limited floor space, the volleyball camp registration is capped at 34 campers per session. Therefore, payment is due AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION in order to hold your spot.
- Soccer Camp
- Session 1: August 5th - 8th, 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM, Grades 7th-12th--$100
- Session 2: August 12th - 15th, 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM, Grades 7th-12th--$100
- Session 1 & 2 -- $180
2019 ST. MARY'S SUMMER ATHLETIC ACTIVITIES
All students enrolled to attend St. Mary's Academy for the 2019-20 school year are welcome to participate in summer programs in cross country, soccer, volleyball, basketball and strength and conditioning at SMA. See details below and follow the link to find sign up waivers/emergency forms needed to participate.
SMA 2019 Cross Country Summer Runs
Starting Tues., June 25 every Tuesday and Thursday from 6:30-7:45 pm & Saturdays 8 -9:45 am for advanced runners (except no July 4, 30 & August 1). See SMA Cross Country webpage for details and form.
SMA 2019 Soccer Summer Training Sessions
Soccer training sessions will run Tuesday and Thursday mornings July 9 through July 25 from 9-10:30 AM at Buckman Field in NE Portland with exception for July 4. Details for the sessions and participant waiver can be found on the SMA Soccer webpage.
SMA Summer 2019 Volleyball Open Gym Sessions
Volleyball open gym sessions will be held June 4 through August 8 every Tuesday and Thursday from 6-8 pm at St. Mary's Academy (except no July 4, 30 & Aug. 1). For details and participant waiver, please visit the SMA Volleyball webpage.
SMA Summer Strength & Conditioning Program
This summer all students registered to attend St. Mary’s Academy for the 2019-20 school year are invited to take advantage of our Strength and Conditioning Program under the direction of SMA Strength and Conditioning coach Brittiany Roberts. The program will begin Wednesday, June 19th and will run every Tu/Wed/Th through Aug. 29th (exception for July 4th). There will be a one-week break July 28 - Aug.3 in observance of the OSAA Moratorium Week. Here is the Summer Strength & Condition information flyer and waiver.