2019 Fall Sports Registration
2019 SMA Fall Sports Season
(Cross Country, Soccer, Volleyball)
FALL SPORTS - Fall sports start Monday, August 19. Make sure you are eligible for fall tryouts and practices. Go to the Athletic Eligibility page and follow the steps to gain athletic eligibility for the season.
MONDAY, August 19, 2019 is the first day of fall sports for all high schools in Oregon.
SOCCER AND VOLLEYBALL TRYOUTS BEGIN ON AUGUST 19th.
VOLLEYBALL TRYOUT TIMES: 6:00 PM-9:00 PM -- both Monday 8/19 & Tuesday 8/20 at St. Mary's Academy. Teams will be chosen after tryouts and practices will begin the next day.
SOCCER TRYOUT TIMES: 9:00-10:30 AM -- both Monday 8/19 & Tuesday 8/20 at Buckman Field. Teams will be chosen after tryouts and practices will begin the next day. Players should bring water and sunscreen.
In order to participate in tryouts and fall sports you must have your:
- Online registration completed through the Family ID portal. CLICK HERE!!!
- A current physical on the state-mandated OSAA form
- An IMPACT consent form (in order to take the neuro-cognitive baseline test in case you suffer a concussion during the season)
- Payment of participation fee.
- NEW THIS YEAR: Athletic Commitment Agreement Each athlete will be required to turn in a hard copy of their Athletic Commitment Agreement to ensure there is no confusion regarding excused and unexcused absences and conflicts.
- Have all school-issued uniforms and equipment returned or paid for from previous seasons
ALL of these must be completed/turned in to the SMA Athletic Office by Wednesday, August 14 to make sure you are cleared to participate! Do not deliver forms/fees to coach; they must come to the SMA Athletic Department at school.