Eligibility and Registration Information
In order for a student to be eligible for 2020-21 in-person athletic participation at St. Mary's Academy they must complete the following steps PRIOR to active participation:
- Be registered for the 2020-21 school year at St. Mary's Academy and be academically eligible.
- Read the 2020-21 SMA Student-Athlete Handbook and agree to follow school policies.
- Have a current athletic physical on the state-mandated, OSAA School Sports Pre-Participation Examination form on file in the SMA Athletic Department (physicals are good for 2 years from date of exam***). Turn in completed form to SMA Athletic Department. (The date of a student's current exam on file at the school can be found on the student's FamilyID account page.)
- Complete and submit the 2020-21 SMA Parent of Student Athlete COVID Waiver and 2020-21 SMA Student Athlete COVID Waiver forms to the SMA Athletic Department.
- Complete the online registration process on FamilyID (see link below).++
++ Even if your daughter has already participated in athletics at SMA this school year & you have previously submitted the online forms in FamilyID, parents must log back to FamilyID and indicate which current sport your daughter plans to participate in this season.
Click here for additional instructions on setting up an account on the FamilyID website to register for athletics. Note: This is not related to the SMA "FamilyLink" system.