Spring Sports Season 1 Options
SMA Lacrosse Head Coach Nicole Marris and Assistant Coach Julia Nemeth will offer in-person outdoor lacrosse conditioning following the state guidelines for K-12 school sports.
- Lacrosse conditioning and skill work sessions will be Thursdays 4:00-5:30pm at Buckman Field (300 NE 12th Ave, Portland)
- December sessions will be held 12/10 and 12/17 and continue in January after winter break
- Please make sure to complete the steps on the Eligibility and Registration page, including registering in FamilyID, completing and submitting the COVID waivers and having a current athletic physical on file the SMA Athletic Office.
- Sessions will be divided into conditioning followed by light stickwork (passing, catching, etc.). Goggles and mouth guards will be required to do stickwork. If you are a new player and want to stay for the stickwork portion, please have your own goggles and mouth guard - we can find you an extra stick.
- Students who have travelled out of the state within 14 days from the session, you must stay home.
Remember all sessions are optional. This will be fun opportunity to get outside and do something together again. Feel free to reach out to Coach Marris if you have any questions. Can't wait to see you on the field!