A nationally recognized school of excellence, St. Mary's Academy is a Catholic all-girls college preparatory high school dedicated to the development of the whole person, mind, body and spirit. Started by the Sisters of Holy Names in 1859, St. Mary’s maintains a strong commitment to enrolling students from diverse economic, ethnic, racial and social backgrounds. As part of this commitment, the school offers several forms of tuition assistance for families.
2019-2020 tuition: $15,995
The actual cost to educate each student is $21,295. St. Mary's maintains an unparalleled commitment to access, and SMA covers the $5,300 subsidy provided to each student through fundraising efforts including our annual giving campaign, Auction, Food for Thought luncheon, student fundraiser and grant writing. This assures that tuition can remain affordable for families who seek a St. Mary's Academy education.
- The estimated annual increase is from 3-6 percent
- St. Mary's offers four payment plan options, including monthly payments (see below).
- Tuition discount of $500 per student is offered to families with more than one daughter enrolled at one time.
- $350 enrollment fee due with the Confirmation of Attendance form
- $300 Academic Fee
- $240 Graduation Fee (seniors only)
Tuition includes an iPad. Families should budget to cover the following additional expenses.
- Books: $400-$600
- Athletics: $175 per sport
- Retreats: $40-90 (scholarships available)
- Cover for iPad and iPad accessories