Middle School girls are invited to join our free, fun virtual workshop series this summer, offered by SMA students and staff. Invite a friend and choose the workshops that interest you! Click on the workshops below to view information and registration links.
- Self-Confidence - Tuesday, July 7 @ 11am
- Baking - Tuesday, July 7 @ 4pm
- Women's Empowerment 101 - Tuesday, July 14 @ 11am
- Baking - Tuesday, July 14 @ 4pm
- Arts & Crafts - Wednesday, July 15 @ 4pm
- Baking - Monday, July 20 @ 4pm
- Self-Care - Wednesday, July 22 @ 4pm
- Sports Trivia - Thursday, July 23 @11am
- Music & Songwriting - Monday, July 27 @ 11am
- Let's Get Organized - Tuesday, July 28 @ 11am
- Arts & Crafts - Wednesday, July 29 @ 4pm
Do you love to read and talk about books? Join other rising 5th and 6th graders in reading and discussing Kate Dicamillo’s Because of Winn-Dixie through St. Mary’s Academy’s virtual Summer Book Club. Led by St. Mary’s students, Book Club members will discuss characters, plot and themes while keeping essential reading skills sharp over the summer months and making a few new friends while they’re at it!
*Book group is FULL.*
Registrations received at this point will be placed on a waitlist. If we have enough interest, we will run a second group.
Group meets 3-4pm on: July 6th, 9th, 13th and 16th
Facilitators: Caitlin Whitty (SMA Staff) and Student Ambassadors