We welcome students currently in high school to apply to transfer to St. Mary's either at the semester or for the Fall of 2021. Transfer students must show a successful completion of appropriate number of credit hours for current status to reach fulfillment of the St. Mary's Academy graduation requirements.
Please create an account in the Admissions Portal below. We will contact you to review your credits and connect you with one of our student ambassadors to learn about the SMA experience. We look forward to getting to know you!
1. Submit an online application - Applications for Fall 2021 will be available in the Admissions Portal beginning October 1. If you are applying for financial aid, please submit your application by April 1 for full consideration.
2. Testing: Applicants are required to participate in a short writing exercise which will be proctored over Zoom.
3. Record Release and Teacher Recommendation Forms - English, Math, and Principal/Counselor recommendations are required. Forms will be available in December.
4. Family Interview - We invite at least one parent to participate in the interview with the applicant.
5. Apply for financial aid - We have limited funds for transfer students. Financial aid applications for the 2021-2022 school year will be available in November. For full consideration, transfer applicants must submit the FACTS financial aid application by April 1.