The application process below is for students applying to 9th grade for the 2021-2022 school year. Applicants who meet the deadlines below will be mailed their admissions decision on March 11. If you are currently in high school, seeking to transfer to St. Mary’s, please view our transfer applicant admissions page.
1. Submit an online application - For priority consideration, submit by January 15.
2. School Records and Teacher Recommendation Forms - Forms to request school records, and English, Math, and Principal/Counselor recommendations will be available on December 5. For priority consideration, please submit by February 2. f you have already requested teacher recs as part of another Catholic high school admissions application, you should link the original rec to your SMA application.
3. Family Interview - Scheduling is available for applicants who have submitted the admissions application.
- Financial Aid applications due January 15
- Scholarship applications due January 25
Applicants who meet the deadlines above will receive their admission and financial aid/scholarship decisions on March 11.
Relocating to Portland?
The online application makes it easy for families to apply from any location. Please contact the Admissions Office at email@example.com to discuss the application timeline and how we can support you in your move to Portland.