Contact Tech Support
The most common questions and technical issues encountered with iPads at SMA can be found at our Help Center site https://smapdx.zendesk.com/hc. However, there are always exceptions and/or new issues that arise. Thus, the following information provides the three methods of how to contact Tech Help @ SMA (or Technical Support) staff. These methods are only for technical support questions/issues and should not be used for any other purpose.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to open a ticket.
- This is the preferred method of contact so we can better track the issues/questions in our ticket system.
- Call 503.228.8306 and select Option 9.
- Most likely you will get voice mail. Just leave your name, number and technical issue and it will automatically open a ticket.
- Visit "room" 108 3/4.
- Yes, we took a page out of Harry Potter as our office is sandwiched between 108 and 109.
- Note: If you are not a current student, faculty or staff member please email or call to make an appointment before visiting.