For students, faculty and staff that are having problems connecting to Wi-Fi here are some things to try.
- Put your device in 'Airplane Mode' for 30 seconds. Then go back to normal mode and try again.
- Save your work and close all Apps that are running in the background.
- Whatever browser you are using make sure there are no more than 5 tabs open.
- Power off your device entirely (not sleep mode). Wait 10 seconds and then power back on.
- When working in groups be sure that your devices are not too close together as they may interfere with one another.
- If you have a mobile phone that also connects to the school Wi-Fi put it in 'Airplane Mode'.
If after you have done all of the above there are still issues contact Tech Help.