St. Mary’s Academy offers extended care from 8:00 am – 9:00 am and from 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm for the following camps and dates:
- Girls Leadership Co-Lab: June 17-21
- Superwoman Camp: July 15-19
- Center Stage at SMA: July 22-25
- Please note that extended care is not available on July 26 due to the Center Stage Summer Variety Show.
- Simply Science: July 29-August 2
- Lead Like a Girl: July 29-August 2
- SMArts Camp: August 5-9
Extended care is designed as a “choose your own adventure” experience with a variety of activities for students to enjoy. Activities include self-directed arts and crafts, coloring, movies, cooperative board games, and more. We encourage campers to bring their own activities as well! We will provide light snacks. Extended care is run by St. Mary’s Academy staff and can be purchased online while registering for camp.
Pricing: $25 per day
- Extended care is priced per day. Families may utilize both the morning and evening care hours for the $25 fee.
- If a family wants to purchase extended care after registering their daughter for camp, please email email@example.com directly.
Early Birds and Late Pick-Up Policies:
St. Mary’s Academy offers a 10-minute grace period for early birds and late pick-ups. Students who arrive 10 minutes before camps begin or who are picked up 10 minutes after camps end will not be billed for extended care.
As an example, if a student is not picked up from their camp by 4:10 pm, the student will be brought to extended care. If a camper is moved to extended care due to an early drop-off or late pick-up, then the family will be billed for the $25 full day rate. Invoices will be send via email for credit card payment, or families may pay in-person by cash or check made out to St. Mary’s Academy.