Thank you for your interest in St. Mary's Academy!
St. Mary’s Academy is an equal opportunity employer, which takes pride in our commitment to maintain a positive working environment, which is also safe and drug-free. We thank you for your interest in applying to St. Mary’s.What Makes an SNJM School?
- Student Leadership and Activities Coordinator
- JV Lacrosse Coach
- Varsity Soccer Coach
- Substitute Teacher (Long-Term Science)
Faculty or Staff Candidate:
- Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. If you have any questions please contact our HR Specialist Kari Forrer at 503.721.7740.
- Download a coaching application packet (see below), call 503.228.8306, fax 503.721.7752 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a coaching application packet.
- Complete the Coaching Application Packet and return it prior to the closing date, along with a transcript and professional references, or placement file.
A note to all applicants:
- A screening committee reviews all cover letters and resumes.
- The school will schedule interviews for finalists.
- After the school fills the position, the candidates will be notified.
- What Makes an SNJM School? Please click the link and review the information.