Thank you for your interest in St. Mary's Academy!
St. Mary’s Academy is an equal opportunity employer, which takes pride in our commitment to maintain a positive working environment, which is also safe and drug-free. We thank you for your interest in applying to St. Mary’s.
- Vice Principal of Student Life
- St. Mary's Academy Principal
- Director of Admissions
- College Counseling Coordinator
Faculty or Staff Candidate:
1. Please download the application that matches the position you are applying:
2. Complete your application, cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please contact our Human Resources Department at 503.721.7740
1. Please download the coaching application, call 503.228.8306 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a coaching application.
2. Complete your coaching application and return along with a cover letter and resume to email@example.com it prior to the closing date.
A note to all applicants:
- A screening committee reviews all cover letters and resumes.
- The school will schedule interviews for finalists.
- After the school fills the position, the interviewed candidates will be notified.
- What Makes an SNJM School? Please click the link and review the information.