Thank you for your interest in St. Mary's Academy!
St. Mary’s Academy is an equal opportunity employer, which takes pride in our commitment to maintain a positive working environment, which is also safe and drug-free. We thank you for your interest in applying to St. Mary’s.
- Short-Term Latin Substitute Teacher
- Assistant Swim Coach
- Assistant Track Coach (High Jump/Triple Jump/Long Jump)
- Assistant Track Coach (Pole Vault)
- Assistant Track Coach (Sprints & Hurdles)
- Head Golf Coach
- Head Strength & Conditioning
Faculty or Staff Candidate:
Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions please contact our Human Resources Department at 503.721.7740
2. Complete your coaching application and return it prior to the closing date.
A note to all applicants:
- A screening committee reviews all cover letters and resumes.
- The school will schedule interviews for finalists.
- After the school fills the position, the interviewed candidates will be notified.
- What Makes an SNJM School? Please click the link and review the information.