Here's agreat way to donate to St. Mary’s Academy. By donating your usedvehicle, you receive a tax deduction and help St. Mary’s Academy at thesame time. If you have an unwanted vehicle, running or not, call us! St. Mary’s partners with Volunteers of America Oregon CharityConnections to provide an easy way to get rid of your vehicle.
Benefits of Donating Your Car, Truck or RV
- You can feel good about benefiting a worthy and charitable cause
- You receive the maximum tax deduction allowed by law
- Car donations are much easier than trying to sell or trade in vehicles by yourself
- Easier, cheaper and safer than fixing the car yourself
- No hassles!
Steps for donating…
- Call Ronecca Norvell, Director of Annual Giving, at 503.721.7720.
- Volunteers of America will contact you to arrange a day and time to pick up the title, keys and the vehicle.
- Sign the Vehicles Certificate of Title on the line marked “signature of sellers.”
- Receive receipt acknowledging your charitable deduction.
- Save on your taxes!
Frequently Asked Questions
Does my car have to be running to donate it?
No. We accept running and non-running vehicles (some restrictions may apply to oversized vehicles and tow range.
What type of vehicles are accepted?
All kinds! Cars, motorcycles, trucks, boats, motor homes, travel trailers and utility trailers.
Will you pick up my vehicle?
Yes. We canarrange to have your vehicle picked up and towed, if necessary. The towrange is from Longview, WA and a 50 mile radius of I-5 down to Eugene.
What if I have an out-of-state title?
No problem – we can process a donation with an out-of-state title.
For more information, contact Ronecca Norvell, Director of Annual Giving, at 503.721.7720 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.