St. Mary's Academy counselors are accessible to help all St. Mary's students. They support and assist students during their high school years and provide a holistic approach.
Department services include:
- Academic counseling
- Short-term personal counseling
- Family consultation
- Parent support
- Crisis intervention
- Support groups, as needed
Call St. Mary's (503) 228-8306 for more information or to speak with a counselor.
Click here for Student Support Programs
Anne Hagge, MSW
- BSW Social Work, Portland State University
- MSW Social Work, Portland State University
Amy Romm, M.S.Ed.
- BA Psychology and Elementary Education, University of Pennsylvania
- MS Ed School Counseling, Muhlenberg College