FALL SPORTS 2014 AT SMA!
Fall sports tryouts and practices for cross country, soccer and volleyball will commence on Mon., August 18, 2014. In order to be eligible for any extracurricular athletic activity at St. Mary's, students must have a completed Parent Permission Form, Emergency Medical Form, School Sports Pre-Participating Examination Form and $150 participation fee turned into the Athletic Director's office prior to any activity - tryouts or practice.
Forms and the fee should be sent to the school c/o Athletic Department or dropped off in the main office weekdays from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. The fee can be paid via credit card. Coaches will not accept forms or participation fee payments. NO EXCEPTIONS will be made for students not having these forms completed and turned in along with the fee; please plan accordingly.
*** Please return all forms and fees no later than Fri., August 15th to St. Mary's c/o SMA Athletic Department.
WHAT FORMS DO I NEED TO TURN IN TO PLAY?
The following forms/fee must be turned in to the SMA Athletic Dept. Office before August 15th in order for students to participate in any spring athletic activity (golf, tennis, track & field and lacrosse) :
• Parental Permission & Athlete’s Contract (annual)
• Emergency Medical History Card (annual; updated as needed)
• School Sports Pre-Participation Examination (biennial)
• ImPact Consent Form (for soccer, basketball, alpine & nordic ski, lacrosse, pole vault athletes)
• $150 Participation Fee (per season fee; paid prior to participation)