Freshman Application Checklist
Freshman applicants should follow the below steps to complete the application process.
Transfer applicants should reference the Transfer Students webpage and call the admissions office at 503-721-7725 to discuss the process. International students should refer to the International Students webpage.
Application Checklist for the Class of 2018
- Click here to schedule a shadow visit. Visits begin in October and end in April. Early scheduling is recommended as dates fill up quickly.
- Register for the High School Placement Test at St. Mary's Academy. Testing is offered Saturday, December 7, 2013 from 8:45 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and Monday, December 9, 2013 from 3:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. If the Placement Exam is taken at another Catholic high school, request that scores be sent to St. Mary's. If you miss the December Placement Exam, contact the Office of Admissions to learn about make-up options. Call the admissions office at 503-721-7725 to inquire about registration.
- Apply for Financial Aid (if applicable). Forms can be submitted online or you can send a hardcopy form to the processing center in Cleveland, Ohio by January 17, 2014.
PRIVATE SCHOOL AID SERVICE
P.O. BOX 89434
CLEVELAND, OHIO 44101-6434
- Apply for Scholarships (optional). Completed applications must be received by the Office of Admissions by January 31, 2014.
- Distribute the below forms to the appropriate people at your daughter's current middle school. Recommendation forms and middle school transcripts should be completed and received by the Office of Admissions by January 31, 2014.
Principal/Counselor Recommendation Form
Math Teacher Recommendation Form
English Teacher Recommendation Form
Request for Records Form
- Attend a Family Interview. After receiving your online application, the Office of Admissions will contact you to schedule a family interview. Interviews will take place in early February.